As colder weather settles in and the heating system is fired up in your facility, the team at Amber has 5 tips that’ll help minimize your commercial energy costs and keep your facility comfortable. These tips will help your system to efficiently circulate cleaner, fresher, more comfortable air throughout the building.
Winter Tips for Commercial Buildings:
- Replace filters often. Dirty filters cannot provide properly filter air to your space and can wear down the HVAC equipment. Ask our team about the recommended frequency and a customized plan for filter replacement schedule.
- Test run the buildings heating system – Fire up you equipment to ensure the system is operational and ready for the freezing temperatures ahead. The team at Amber can discuss a plan with you to determine the best approach for your facility.
- Visually inspect all equipment for leaks, damage, or any issues.
- Perform service and maintenance to equipment – ensure the equipment at your facility is running at peak performance, this may reduce overall operating cost.
- Consider installing Humidifiers – having proper humidity in the building during the winter months can increase occupant comfort and overall indoor air quality.