Amber Mechanical Contractors is one of the top healthy indoor air solution providers in the Chicago area, implementing customized solutions to each facility’s needs. The number of solutions installed and buildings served by Amber’s team is growing each day.
Our top priority at Amber is the health, safety, and comfort of our customers and their employees, customers, and occupants.
Healthy Building Solutions
Through extensive industry research and testing, our trained professionals know the right solutions to offer you. For increased safety and peace of mind, we install ultraviolet C (UVC) and bipolar ionization technologies as well as equip systems with MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) 13 and higher grade filters.
We also recommend utilizing more outdoor air and controlling humidity for healthier results. These are the solutions available to help building owners throughout the greater Chicago area succeed in business—safely.
As your preferred Breathe Easy Illinois contractor, we’ve got the training and expertise to help improve ventilation throughout your Chicago area building, purify the air your employees, customers, and occupants breathe, and give you (and them) peace of mind. With our industry-leading solutions, you can be sure the air in your building meets today’s strict standards of health and cleanliness.
Site Survey Customized Plan
At Amber, we can assess your current heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and its locations to determine how well it’s performing where it is. We will survey all the contributing factors and provide you customized feedback based on our experience and knowledge.
Our commercial team will take into account your Illinois company’s needs and budget when determining a plan. Whether you are looking for current system improvements or recommendations for new construction or remodels, our Amber team’s feedback will be critical to you moving forward in your project.
When we assemble your site survey customized plan, you can expect a written report exclusively for you. This can be used as a starting point for you when redesigning your current setup or when you are looking for a new site or location.
You can always have confidence working with Amber. We want the best for you and will provide our best to be sure you achieve success.
Indoor Air Quality
The air your employees, customers, and occupants breathe has a great impact on their health and safety. You need to ensure the air you are providing is clean. Circulating air with harmful particles such as mold, dust, bacteria, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and other contaminants is preventable with the right indoor air quality accessories.
At Amber, our air quality specialists recommend:
- Bipolar ionization—This emerging technology has been shown to neutralize viruses, making them inactive and unable to spread. The resulting purified air helps keep Chicago area building occupants healthier and able to go about their daily activities with peace of mind. This technology has been used across many industries, including hospitals, government buildings, airports, and schools, to name a few.
- Ultraviolet disinfection—Ultraviolet (UV) light has been well established in the industry as a powerful way to keep HVAC coils, drain pans, and other surfaces clean, and may help prevent and reduce the spread of viruses and other airborne pollutants.
UV light is germicidal, meaning it breaks down the DNA of harmful contaminants and keeps them from growing—just like UV rays from the sun.
- MERV 13+ filtration—High-efficiency filtration is necessary in today’s public buildings to help prevent the spread of infection, and our experts recommend installing the highest MERV rating your building can handle.
The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) currently recommends filters with a MERV 13 rating or above for commercial HVAC systems. They become at least 85 percent efficient at filtering harmful contaminants like viruses, dust mites, mold, pollen, pet dander, and more.
- Ultraviolet C—An ultraviolet C (UVC) wavelength is effective in air quality solutions. It is safe and effective, ideal for facilities and businesses with a higher number of employees, customers, and occupants where odors, microbials, and VOCs are of concern. This system uses germicidal UVC light in combination with four reactive catalytic processes to kill, control, and oxidize airborne contaminants.
This means airborne microorganisms, pathogens, odors, and gases are not able to escape the oxidative cleansing action of the OXY 4 air purifier. It is particularly effective in high-humidity environments where molds, mildew, and microorganisms thrive.
Our Amber team can install, replace, repair, and maintain any of these HVAC accessories, as well as many others. Contact us to discuss what would work best for your Illinois building’s unique needs.
Cleaning your commercial HVAC evaporator and condenser coils is an important part of your preventative maintenance. Over time, your coils collect various types of dirt and debris, which can negatively affect your system and its operation, costing you money on several levels.
Having our commercial HVAC professionals clean your coils regularly offers advantages to your Chicago ara business:
- Lowered energy costs. When your commercial coils are dirty, they can’t run at peak efficiency. This ends up increasing the energy needed to run, thus costing you more in energy and money.
- Decreased chance of a system breakdown. Having a clean coil helps your HVAC system run better, reducing the probability of a needed repair. When your system breaks down, it costs you money, both in repair costs and lost productivity.
- Extended equipment life expectancy. The accumulation of dirt impedes airflow and makes your system work harder. When it works harder, it can overheat, increasing the chance of a breakdown. More repairs and breakdowns can lead to a shorter system life span.
Talk to one of our Amber team members about scheduling a coil cleaning for your commercial HVAC system and regular preventative maintenance.
Trust Your Commercial Building’s Air Quality to Amber Mechanical
High indoor air quality is vital to the health and safety of your building’s employees, customers, and occupants. Amber Mechanical here in Alsip, IL, is always available to provide you with the best options for keeping your air clean. Contact our team at 1-800-592-6237 or request service online today.