Amber Mechanical Contractors, Inc. is a union shop that has the capabilities of producing the highest level sheet metal and mechanical piping services available. We have the quality workmanship that is expected from qualified union labor employees to ensure all types of projects are completed successfully.
Our sheet metal fabrication shop is capable of producing ductwork fittings from low pressure galvanized steel to heavy gauge welded black iron & stainless steel. With the highest level of quality in our fabrication process we are able to pre-fab entire areas and sections to reduce field install time and increase productivity. Having an on-site fabrication shop allows us to have a quick turnaround and meet any design needs necessary to meet any project requirements.
- Able to fabricate 26 ga through 12 ga galvanized, aluminum, black iron & stainless steel materials.
- Compliant with SMACNA, ANSI & ASHRAE/IESNA standards.
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software is being utilized on a plasma cutter and an internal duct liner cutter for all duct fabrication needs. This software gives us the ability to design and fabricate specialty types of sheet metal designs to meet project requirements.
- All necessary equipment and certified employees for all TIG, MIG, and stick and carbon arc welding needs.
- The ability to produce low, medium, and high pressure class ductwork fittings.
Building Excellence In Every Project.
Amber Mechanical Contractors, Inc. works on large commercial and industrial projects, which encompasses sealed bid, design-build, negotiated and performance contract projects with owners, architects, builders, project managers and developers.
Our project experience covers: Industrial, Institutional, Medical/Healthcare, Education, Churches, Municipalities, Government, Office buildings, High Rise Buildings, Nonprofit, Multi- Residential Dwellings, Manufacturing, New Construction Installations, Engineering, Sheet Metal Installations and Fabrications.